The key aim of the Chair is to conduct applied research into a series of issues which demonstrate the importance of customer loyalty in order for businesses to become competitive.
The first period of the Chair will incorporate the following specific research objectives:
- Knowing the state-of-the-art of customer loyalty systems and reviewing the academic literature on the different systems and their effects
- Analysing the different actions which optimise the effect of loyalty and its effect on consumer behaviour
- Developing models which enable us to measure and quantify the effects of customer retention on company results.
- Estimating the effect of multi-sponsor customer loyalty programs on the behavioural loyalty of customers through the transactions performed.
- Analysing the cross-effect of commercial communications on customer purchases.
The reports with the results of the research in progress will be published in the section on Reports.